Technical Business Analyst Vacancy
As a Business Analyst, you will have a varied and exciting workload, working directly with clients and internal stakeholders with a range of On and Off-site work.
The role of the Business Analyst is to undertake detailed requirement gathering for both system and operational needs to meet the business objectives. Supporting the wider business teams to develop the required solutions to a high-quality standard. This role is not only to gather requirements but also act as a consultant and guiding your stakeholders to better understand what they require.
To achieve this, you will be a strong communicator. You will also need to be confident at presenting demonstrations and training to internal and external customers on the proposed and developed solution by way of onsite and webchat meetings.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Working with key stakeholders to consult and understand the high-level business strategy and gather detailed system and operational requirements to meet their needs.
- Investigate and assess business processes, workflows and information flows.
- Liaise with the Solution Consultant to ensure a Solution Specification is created in-line with the business requirements.
- Walk key stakeholders through Requirements and Solutions to ensure they meet the business needs.
- Engage, gather and document required efforts for developing the proposed solution.
- Be involved in the solution implementation process ensuring accurate and timely delivery.
- Deliver Internal and external training for the developed solution.
- Deliver Customer demonstrations periodically throughout development.
- Act as Customer Advocate to help ensure our solutions lead to high customer satisfaction.
- Build and Maintain relationships with all stakeholders.
- Promote the professional image of the company both Externally and Internally to the organisation.
- Carry out any additional jobs in-line with Business needs.
Competence Requirement Level
- Work on multiple small projects and change requests simultaneously
- Work directly with the customer, as a team or alone, to determine detailed and accurate business and technical requirements
- Undertake assurance of professional solutions for customers based upon self-discovered or provided requirements
- Write detailed professional specifications and project plans to be provided to the customer for sign-off and for provision to the development team to build, sufficient for both sets of readers to comprehend easily
- Assist the Sales team in developing solution demonstrations, including any website (or other) integrations that may be required
- Deliver training and demonstrations to a professional level sufficient for a diverse range of audiences to understand the solution
- Document tasks to ensure full knowledge of systems and issues across the team
Management of personal sensitive data
The work of Connect Assist requires management of personal sensitive data you will need to work within confidentiality requirements and demonstrate discretion in the management of client statements.
- You will need to capture data to a high degree of standardisation.
- You will need to observe system requirements for good management and security of data integrity.
- In order to minimise any risks to Company systems you will need to observe the directions for use and maintenance of all company assets.
- You will need to set an example in relation to all of the above and train staff members in compliant and secure use of company and customer systems.
- You will be evaluated on quality compliance and customer satisfaction scores.
- All post holders should note as a young entrepreneurial company Connect Assist will from time to time require individuals to work beyond their competence or their normal work hours to help company developments.
- Maintain compliance to all Business Management Systems, including but not limited to, ISO 9001 Quality Management System, ISO 14001 Environmental Management System and ISO 27001 Security management System
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.