Salary: £30,000 + uncapped bonuses
Are you experienced in selling outsourced contact centre
services or believe you could be?
We’re a specialist Contact Centre business. We help our customers help their customers. The market leader in delivering public and citizen support services helping socially focussed organisations deliver quality support to their clients and service users. We do this by providing 24/7 helplines, software solutions and consultancy services. We are a fast-growing business seeing the right talent to assist in driving us forward to the next stage of growth of our contact centre business.
We’re seeking to recruit a Sales Consultant to join our successful and growing Sales and Marketing team to identify opportunities, develop relationships in our target markets and to close business in the field.
- Experienced in sales.
- understand and share our culture and vision.
- Are a proactive hunter of opportunities
- Have a belief in the art of the possible and can paint that picture in vivid colours.
- Encompass a ‘can do’ attitude, hard work and an open-ended bonus scheme.
Then carry on reading…
To work qualified leads provided by our prospectors, identify opportunities and to develop and work relationships with our partners and network within our target markets to close contracts for:
- Outsourced helplines
- CRM Systems and other digital engagement solutions
- Telephony/omni-channel platforms
- Consultancy services
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Create and manage a network of relationships directly resulting in new business.
- To develop opportunities and sales both from self-sufficient networking and demand generation such as via LinkedIn, events both in-house and external such as webinars, trade shows, networking events and the like.
- To travel to meet clients and potential clients in order to create and grow opportunity.
- To effectively qualify leads and manage opportunities to sale.
- Accurately capture data on sales activity and detail of leads and opportunities generated, forecast opportunity closure accurately reporting to the Director of Sales and Marketing.
- Contribute to additional sales team projects, campaigns and continuous improvement of the sales process.
- Attend all necessary Sales Meetings.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate:
- A strong track record in Sales. We are especially interested in people who have been successful in contact centre or technology/software or charity or consultancy sales.
- the ability to manage own time effectively and to prioritise workload, with excellent attention to detail
- a proven ability to manage complex solution-oriented sales.
- a high standard of literacy
- sound knowledge of IT and ability to learn new systems quickly.
- the ability to communicate well orally and in writing and in particular to write compelling proposals
- the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- the ability to work independently and as part of a larger team
- the ability to research and interpret information clearly to others.
- Full driver’s licence
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.