Team Manager – Migrant Help
Hours: 37.5 per week (excluding breaks)
This position involves responsibility for a Migrant Help, a Home Office contract at Connect Assist. This role will involve responsibility for the daily operations as well as managing a team of Team Leaders and managing compliance of contractual KPI’s. This is a busy role on a contract which operates on a 24/7 basis, which requires a professional approach from individuals who will lead by example and share best practice. The individual will ensure that quality and performance meet and exceed expectations on a challenging but rewarding service. This role will involve working closely with the Contact Centre Manager to deliver effective daily operations of the Migrant Help team including recruitment, onboarding, training and development activities.
You will be required to:
- Obtain CTC security clearance as this is mandatory for this role
- To provide a high level of customer service, assisting with customer enquiries and complaints, whilst also overseeing Team Leaders and the wider operational team;
- To coach, develop and motivate the Team Leaders/team and monitor their performance on a daily, weekly and monthly basis to ensure all personal targets are being achieved in accordance with QMS;
- To ensure Home Office KPI’s are being achieved whilst adhering to SLAs;
- To undertake 121’s, meetings, appraisals and to comply with HR procedures in accordance with company policy;
- To ensure that Team Leaders are delivering effective management of 121’s, meetings, appraisals and disciplinary process and recording in accordance with company policy;
- To ensure adequate resources are available to meet customer and contract needs which will include managing the CTC process for new starters.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Managing the daily running of the contract to the quality standard that is required, ensuring that service delivery remains compliant.
- Liaising with Supervisors, Team Leaders, Contact Centre Manager and the customer to gather information and resolve issues.
- Deputise in Contact Centre Managers absence and take responsibility for reporting and customer meetings where appropriate
- Following the QMS to improve quality and minimise errors
- Reviewing the performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning training sessions.
- Managing compliance to HR policies for contact centre staff
- Contribute to customer visits
- Work with Contact Centre Manager to report findings/results to management on a regular basis; This will include putting forward ideas to CCM and making recommendations concerning the development of staff and improving efficiency.
- Developing constructive and co-operative relationships with Team Leaders and team members
- Lead by example with regards to behaviours acting professionally at all times and driving Connect Assist’s culture
- Operate within and as a driver of a diverse, inclusive and supportive working environment
- Work with Recruitment Manager as required in the hiring of new employees and the continuous improvement of the recruitment process
- Operate in compliance with all company policy & procedures, HR best practice and relevant regulations required e.g PCI, GDPR, ISO 27001, 9001 and 14001.
Skills and experience
- Good standard of education
- Experience in a similar role which has involved managing Team Leaders and a contact centre team
- Delivering a telephone and / or online based service
- Supervisory experience
- IT literate with full working knowledge of MS Office Suite planning and co-ordinating
- Coaching & developing staff
- Delivering customer focused services
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Reflection and analytical skills
- Sound decision making
To all Business Management Systems, including but not limited to:
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- ISO 14001 Environmental Management System
- ISO 27001 Security Management System
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.