Software and Solutions Client Success Manager
Hours: 37.5 core hours: mon-fri, 9am-5pm
Location: Nantgarw, Cardiff
Salary: £30,000 + bonus
Connect Assist provides outsourced contact centre services including helplines, CRM and Contact Centre platforms using Cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS). Our services are provided to a range of sectors with a focus on a core of charity, Government and health organisations.
We are the UK’s leading inbound helpline provider and a key Oracle Partner and Five9 Partner in the UK for third and public sector accounts. We are a fast-growing business seeking the right talent to help drive the next phase of growth.
We are seeking to recruit a Client Success Manager to join our successful and growing Sales and Marketing team as part of the Channels and Alliances division, to develop our customer accounts across the UK, where we have implemented Oracle and Five9 applications and to create and leverage relationships within Oracle and Five9 to drive client success, account growth and retention. The portfolio of clients spans a range of market sectors and sizes of organisation including some highly prestigious accounts.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Create and manage a network of relationships directly resulting in growth, retention and repeat revenue from existing accounts.
• To develop opportunities and change requests from a regular cadence of meetings with a portfolio of existing customers.
• Accurately capture data on activity and detail of leads and opportunities generated in the CRM system and Account Plans, reporting to the Chief Channel Officer.
• Contribute to additional sales team projects, campaigns and continuous improvement of the Account Development process and sales-operations handover.
• Attend all necessary Sales Meetings.
• A strong track record in Client Success and Account Management/Development especially technology/software.
• The ability to manage own time effectively and to prioritise workload, with excellent attention to detail.
• A proven ability to manage complex solution-oriented accounts.
• A high standard of literacy.
• Sound knowledge of IT and particularly software applications and ability to learn new systems quickly.
• The ability to communicate well orally and in writing, and in particular, to write compelling proposals.
• The ability to work to tight deadlines.
• The ability to work independently and as part of a larger team.
• The ability to research and interpret information clearly to others.
• Full clean driver’s license.
For immediate consideration or to find out more send us an upto date CV today
Or apply via email
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.