Customer Service Advisor
Salary: £19,305-£20,000 (evening and weekend rotas)
5 x 8 hours (8-4,9-5,10-6,11-7 or 12-8) between the hours 8am – 8pm Monday-Sunday.
You will also be required to work 1 in 3 weekends a month.
Full Training is provided. After a month’s training you have the option to work from the office and at home in a hybrid way of working.
The role is based at Unit 3, Cefn Coed Lane, Nantgarw CF15 7QQ, with free parking.
About the Role
The Customer Service Advisor is required to provide an exceptional level of service to our service users working with various charities, which supports various individuals such as vulnerable migrants, ex armed forces and mental health. Training will be provided.
You will be required to:
- Understand, support and advise customers requiring a wide range of information, advice and guidance;
- To provide a telephone and multi-channel support service with integrity, professionalism and adhering to all relevant process, procedures and legislation;
- Comply with the expectations of customers;
- Ensure they are consistently achieving or exceeding Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Work alongside third party interpreters to communicate with the Service Users (SU’s)
- Provision of multi-channel information services;
- Provision of accurate, meaningful and consistent information to support to our customers;
- Listen patiently, empathise with the caller’s situation and convey a genuine desire to help and support;
- Completing the above actions whilst utilising the services of a third-party interpreter
- Overcoming the complex communication challenges created through language barriers with professionalism and integrity to ensure a quality and efficient service provision to all SU’s
- Maintain the Customer Records Management (CRM) system through accurate data input and record keeping, constantly keeping data integrity as a core priority;
- Pay attention to and respond quickly and appropriately to process changes in relation to the provision of the service
- Work with colleagues to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction;
- Ensure continuous service improvement, initiating, and responding to change in a positive manner;
- To undertake effective research on a range of topics to fit with deadlines;
- Provide support to other members of the team where needed
- Operate in compliance with all company policy & procedures, HR best practice and relevant regulations required to include but not limited to PCI, GDPR, ISO 27001, 9001 and 14001
Who we are looking for
- Experience of working as part of a team;
- IT literate with full working knowledge of MS Office Suite and use of windows-based databases
- An ability to plan, prioritise and co-ordinate your workload
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong decision-making abilities
- An ability to empathise with people at all levels
- An ability to manage and resolve complaints
- Emotional resilience
- Experience of working in a contact centre environment is desirable
What we offer
- 25 days holidays + bank holidays
- Hybrid working
- Free Parking
- Holiday Trade
- 9% combined pension contribution
- Healthcare cashplan
- Dental Insurance
- Retail discounts
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.