Customer Service Advisor
Hours: 37.5 per week (excluding breaks)
Salary: Starting at £18,013 with yearly pay rise for first three years of service
The Customer Service Advisor is required to provide an exceptional level of customer service to our service users, working with a variety of well-known and smaller organisation from charity, third sector and government sectors.
The Customer Service Advisor is required to provide an exceptional level of service to our service users working with a variety of well known and smaller organisation from charity, third sector and government sectors.
You will be required to:
• Understand, support and advise customers requiring a wide range of information, advice and guidance;
• To provide a telephone and multi-channel support service with integrity, professionalism and adhering to all relevant process, procedures and legislation;
• Comply with the expectations of customers;
• Ensure they are consistently achieving or exceeding Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
Main duties and responsibilities
• Provision of multi-channel information services;
• Provision of accurate, meaningful and consistent information to support to our customers;
• Listen patiently, empathise with the caller’s situation and convey a genuine desire to help and support;
Information Classification: Internal
Template Version: 1 Job description Customer Service Advisor (Operations) 2 of 3
• Maintain the Customer Records Management (CRM) system through accurate data input and record keeping, constantly keeping data integrity as a core priority;
• Work with colleagues to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction;
• Ensure continuous service improvement, initiating, and responding to change in a positive manner;
• To undertake effective research on a range of topics to fit with deadlines;
• Operate in compliance with all company policy & procedures, HR best practice and relevant regulations required to include but not limited to PCI, GDPR, ISO 27001, 9001 and 14001.
Skills and experience
• Proven experience of delivering a service which provided a supporting role;
• Working as part of a team;
• Providing telephone, online, email and live chat information;
• Researching, collecting and recording data evidence;
• IT literate with full working knowledge of MS Office Suite and use of windows-based databases;
• Planning and co-ordinating own workload;
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
• Strong decision-making abilities;
• Ability to empathise with people at all levels;
• Ability to manage and resolve complaints;
• Emotional resilience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.