2nd Line Support Engineer
Hours: 37.5 per week
Salary: Up to £25,000
The Customer Service Advisor is required to provide an exceptional level of customer service to our service users, working with a variety of well-known and smaller organisation from charity, third sector and government sectors.
You will be required to:
• Resolve issues escalated from 1st Line and resolution of issues where possible (utilising C# and PHP skills as necessary)
• Escalation of issues to 3rd Line and CRM Support Team Leader where appropriate
• Manage support incidents, including those escalated, within Service Level Agreements
Main duties and responsibilties
As a 2nd Line Engineer your primary responsibility is utilising your system and development skills to resolve the more complex issues receiving into the team, however it is important to understand that this must be achieved in tandem with meeting a requirement for high customer satisfaction – it is, therefore, critical that you have strong relationship skills, as well as a logical mindset capable of problem solving, and that you use these to manage a careful balance in order to balance a high volume of issues with a requirement for high customer satisfaction. Your secondary focus must be on ensuring that all issues (not just those assigned to you) are resolved as quickly as possible and to the satisfaction of customers, therefore you must seek out areas where you can add value and improve the performance and reputation of the team.
As part of this role you will be expected to liaise with 3rd Line, provide training to 1st Line Support Engineers where necessary and participate in the project handover process, ensuring knowledge is captured and shared with the team.
Other core responsibilities
• Capture data to a high degree of completion and accuracy
• Observe customer and system requirements for effective management and security of data integrity
• Configure CRM or similar applications to resolve support issues
• Set an example in relation to all responsibilities and knowledge share with colleagues in order to improve speed of issue resolution
• Document issue resolutions and build an effective knowledge base
• Write documentation and explain technical issues to all levels using excellent customer service skills
• Assist the CRM Support Team Leader with other activities, as required
• Operate in compliance with all Company policy & procedures, HR best practice and relevant regulations required e.g. PCI, GDPR, ISO 27001, 9001 and 14001
Skills and experience
•Degree in Computer Science or related subject; or suitable level of previous experience in similar role
• Help or service desk experience
• Strong experience in issue management and resolution
• Experience of working with CRM systems or appropriate transferable skills
• Excellent communication skills with both customers and internal/external stakeholders
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently within tight deadlines
• Ability to communicate issues to both technical and to non-technical staff
• Negotiation and persuasion skills are desirable
• Competence in Welsh, Tamil or Hindi languages is desirable
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.