This Environmental policy was drafted to record the commitment of Connect Assist Limited, and its employees, to ensuring a positive environmental impact, or at least reducing any negative impact, in all areas of the company operation.
We believe that we have a responsibility to care for and protect the environment in which we operate. We are fully committed to continually improving environmental performance across all of our business activities and will encourage our business partners and members of the wider community to join us in this effort.
• Adopt the highest environmental standards in all areas of operation wherever feasible, and not cost prohibitive, via our ISO 14001 compliant Business Management System
• Influence our supply chain by communicating our Environmental policy and promoting environmentally sensitive approaches by our suppliers and contractors
• Comply with relevant legislation, regulations and other relevant requirements
• Protect the environment and prevent pollution
• Promote efficient use of materials and resources throughout our facilities including water, electricity, gas, raw materials and other resources; particularly those that are non-renewable
• Set realistic objectives and targets for each of our most significant environmental impacts
• Purchase sustainable products wherever feasible and not cost prohibitive
• Promote environmental awareness amongst our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner
• Adopt an environmentally sound transport strategy
• Aim to include environmental and ethical considerations in investment decisions where appropriate
• Continually assess the environmental impact of all our operations
CEO, Connect Assist