Oracle Service Cloud
Oracle Service Cloud is a hub that combines contact centre applications and customer service systems.
It comprises a comprehensive set of tools to facilitate social, web and contact centre customer services in one platform, enabling advisors to boost the service they offer customers and improve their overall experience and outcomes.
Making it our digital service delivery platform of choice.
“An Oracle Gold partner since 2011, Connect Assist are a leading CRM configuration house. We boast the largest dedicated Oracle Service Cloud implementation team in the UK and are public sector and not-for-profit industry specialists.”
What does Oracle service cloud give you?
Oracle Service Cloud as your customer experience and service delivery system includes:
•Built in case management
•Built in multi-channel contact handling including,
integrated email management & optional web chat
• Up to 3 bespoke reports on the service
• Management Information & outcome data to compliment the 750+ standard reports available.
• Online service portal to match your website giving a great experience of using the service and access via:
- Styling a standard of functionality
- A knowledge base of your information & resources
- Built-in ‘ask a question’ email web form routed straight into the case management system to be handled by your team
- Personal support account pages
Oracle Service Cloud configuration included
• Online customer portal interface with functionality styled to match your website
• Initial site set-up
• Multiple user profile types defining permissions
• Multiple user accounts and training for your administrator
• Service mailbox & outreach (marketing) mailbox
• Multiple navigation sets – defining what elements of the system profile type can see and access
• 10 custom fields
• 3 custom reports
• 3 workspaces
• Knowledge base structure with up to 60 products, categories and dispositions in total
How do we start?
We work closely with you to fully understand your requirements and how we can meet your needs. By developing a specification and project plan that details everything that will be done, we can ensure we both know how the project will progress.
The solution is configured to your needs, including any staff training, contact centre infrastructure, creation of a call record database, knowledge database and more. This is carried out subject to the specification and project plan. There is always a robust testing period to ensure the solution works to your requirements. You are involved at this stage and sign off all the details specified in the project plan.
Train the trainer sessions for heads of business unit or internal trainers as well as classroom or webinar style training for system admins/super users as well as access to online training materials and manuals.
Supported cut-over to production environment and Gold Support Package for on-going maintenance.